A list of Singing for Lung Health groups online and open to all.
Based across the whole of the United Kingdom, these Singing for Lung Health groups below are welcoming new participants (at time of writing) from anywhere in the world who are challenged with breathlessness.
Please note, this list was last updated 14 December 2020.
- Shared Haronies CIC – www.sharedharmonies.co.uk or www.facebook.com/sharedharmonies (Yorkshire)
- Singing4Breathing (Northampton)
- Cambridge Singing for Breathing (Cambridge)
- Singing for Lung Health TCH (Berkshire)
- Cymaz Music (Cornwall)
- Breathe Sing (Guys and St Thomas Hospital London)
- Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals (London)
- Sing, Laugh, Breathe Singing (Shropshire)
- Sing For Better Health (Sussex)
- Playing for Cake CIC (Norfolk)
- Music For Wellbeing (Wiltshire)
- DAYR to Sing (Ayrshire – requires Facebook account)
- The Warblers (Edinburgh)
- The Mouthful Way (South Shields)
- Trinity Laban in partnership with Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust (South East London)
Note: Other Singing for Lung Health groups can be found via the map on the BLF website. Some but not all will be continuing online. Some will be offering local opportunities. New groups are starting in 2021/22 so keep an eye on the map.