The content has been developed from the original course written and delivered by Phoene Cave for the British Lung Foundation between 2016 – 2020. The training will be delivered by The Musical Breath team.
It will run over eight weeks online, and consists of:
- 7 Live Zoom sessions (2 hours 30 minutes) – running order and module content below.
- Q&A session (1 hour 15 minutes)
- 16 hours of home study including prerecorded videos
- Extensive resources including handouts, audio, video and supporting documents
- Invitation to closed Facebook peer support group for Singing for Lung Health leaders (with over 200 members)
Standard cost for the course is £450 – options below.