Phoene is able to offer her services to anyone for whom breathing might be an issue.
- Working with staff and family in NICU and SCIBU units supporting the use of song to connect and calm a newborn, singing with children for whom anxiety or asthma is impacting on their breath
- Music therapy and mindfulness to support mental health challenges for children, adolescents and young adults
- One to one voice work in ICU with patients post surgery
- Hospital choirs and in patient singing groups
- Singing and music groups for those with Dementia, Parkinsons
- Patients, staff and families in hospice settings.