Singing for Lung Health Training
For experienced community music and singing practitioners, community choir leaders, music therapists or singing teachers, who have the following skills and competencies:
- Confident in leading singing and musical facilitation for groups
- A core repertoire that can be taught by ear
- Deliver some simple physical, breathing and vocal warm up exercises
- Basic knowledge and understanding of vocal and respiratory anatomy and physiology
- A personal practice that incorporates exercise, relaxation, movement or meditation.
We are delighted to offer the only standard 3 day Singing for Lung Health training supported by the British Lung Foundation. This course will provide the knowledge and understanding to work safely and creatively with people with chronic lung conditions.
Handouts will be provided covering class content and delivery and ideas for setting up a group. You will be responsible for promotion and fundraising. You will have access to promotional slide set, an online resource, ongoing CPD & peer mentoring from nearly 200 other trained singing leaders via a Facebook group.
- 3 days, group workshop
- 2 or 3 facilitators
- Minimum of 12 participants to run this workshop (maximum 16)