Phoene is able to offer her services to anyone for whom breathing might be an issue.
- Working with staff and family in NICU and SCIBU units supporting the use of song to connect and calm a newborn, singing with children for whom anxiety or asthma is impacting on their breath
- Music therapy and mindfulness to support mental health and addiction or self harm issues in adolescents and young adults
- One to one voice work in ICU with patients post surgery
- Hospital choirs and in patient singing groups
- Singing and music groups for those with dementia, Parkinsons
- Patients, staff and families in hospice settings.
We can also work using yoga, movement and meditation to support singing practice.